Temp Change Log
Version 1.3 - 10th September, 2016
- New: Support for Xeon D processors.
- Fix: K8 generation of AMD CPUs displayed "Distance to TjMax" text when it was not actually doing that.
- Fix: Recognition for Xeon W3670, W3680 processors.
- Known issues: Some systems running Windows 10 Anniversary may still have driver load failure.
Version 1.2 - 13th August, 2016
- Fix: Recognition for some Xeon processors.
- Fix: Driver load failure on Windows 7 and Vista.
- Known issues: Some systems running Windows 10 Anniversary may still have driver load failure.
Version 1.1 - 2nd July, 2016
- New: Digital Signature is now ALCPU.
- New: Support for Intel Broadwell-EP.
- New: Overheat protection can now execute files with arguments. Use : (colon) to separate executable path from its arguments.
- Fix: Corrected frequency detection on some AMD APUs.
- Update: Notification Area icon tooltips will display all of the available core temperatures in "Highest temperature" modes.
Version 1.0 RC9 - 4th June, 2016
- New: Added support for AMD Kabini, Mullins, Carrizo, Kaveri and Godavari APUs.
- New: Added support for Haswell-EP CPUs.
- Fix: Update notification popup now identifies it as being Core Temp.
- Fix: Core Temp crash on update check.
- Fix: Core Temp window invisible due to being out of desktop bounds.
- Fix: Haswell Crystal Well frequency and TDP were missing.
- Fix: AMD Kaveri/Godavari CPUs were stuck at 16C/61F.
- Fix: Incorrect VID reported for newer AMD FX processors.
- Fix: AMD Trinity temperature was reported too high.
- Fix: When 'Display distance to TjMax' option is enabled, no indication string appears on AMD CPUs.
- Tip: Enabling the option above will result in the same temperature readings as in AMD Overdrive.
Version 1.0 RC8 - 21st February, 2016
- New: Added support for all current Intel and AMD processors.
- Fix: System lock up/crash in Windows 8/10.
- Fix: BSOD on AMD Trinity and Richland APUs.
- Fix: Temperature on Trinity/Richland APUs.
- Fix: Incorrect bus frequency in Windows 8/10.
- Fix: Corrected VID for newer AMD processors.
- Fix: Corrected detection of certain Xeon processors.
- Fix: Multiple other bugs corrected.
Version 1.0 RC6 - 9th October, 2013
*** Core Temp Monitor is now available, an Android and Windows Phone app to monitor your machines from anywhere in the world!
More information can be found
- New: Digital signature. Core Temp is digitally signed by 'Artur Liberman', it is now easy to tell that you have a genuine copy of Core Temp.
- New: Update Checker. Core Temp can now notify you when a new version is available.
- New: You can now hide the taskbar button and use the system tray icons to pop the window back up.
- New: Added support AMD's new Richland APU.
- New: Added support for Intel Haswell and Ivy Bridge-EP CPUs.
- New: Preliminary support for Bay Trail-T Atoms.
- Fix: BSOD on some Windows 7/8 + UEFI enabled machines.
- Fix: AMD FX system freezes/crashes/BSOD.
- Fix: Driver failure when closing Core Temp on another Windows user account.
- Fix: Corrected detection of certain Xeon processors.
- Update: Ram utilization notification icon added to the Settings --> Notification Area.
- Update: Logitech G15 applet now supports CPUs with up to 10 cores.
- Update: System tray icons' tooltips now display their respective core information.
- Update: Log file will now also contain power consumption.
- Update: Log file will now keep track of each core on AMD CPUs as well.
Version 1.0 RC5 - 28th February, 2013
- New: Multilingual interface. Core Temp now natively supports adding non-English languages.
- New: Plugin system - 3rd party developers can now create plugins and extensions for Core Temp, both native code and .Net are supported.
More information is available in the developers section.
- New: Added support for Intel Pentium and AMD K5 and newer processors. (detection only, Temperature by Acpi Thermalzones)
- New: Added support for VIA processors. (C3 - detection only, Temperature by Acpi Thermalzones)
- New: Intel Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, AMD Bulldozer and Fusion (Trinity, Llano, Brazos) support.
- New: Max TDP detection on supporting processors.
- New: Active power consumption on Intel's Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge processors.
- Fix: All of the user reported bugs and many more unreported problems.
- Update: Optimized the startup code, Core Temp should now launch 2 to 4 times faster.
- Update: Optimized many other aspects of the code, Core Temp should now consume much less CPU time than before.
- Update: Restored support for older OS: Windows XP is now fully supported, Windows 2000 requires security updates KB935839, KB835732 and GDI+. In some cases hotfix KB816542 may be needed as well.
Version 0.99.8.0 - 3rd October, 2010
- New: Completely new settings dialog, much clearer and easier to use.
- New: Added Hibernation to Overheat protection options.
- Fix: Mobile Intel Core2 Quad processor recognition issues.
- Fix: Pentium Dual-Core E6000 series model detection was incorrect.
- Update: TjMax adjusted to 100c (Intel's specs) for 400 and 500 series Atom processors.
Version 0.99.7.10 - 1st September, 2010
- New: Enable overheat protection to execute a command every time an overheating occurs or just once.
- New: TjMax for AMD 10H and 11H family processors (K10/K10.5/Puma - older Turions)
- Fix: Several mobile Intel processor recognition issues.
- Fix: Mobile AMD processor recognition issues.
- Fix: Problem with Settings window throwing errors about Scheduled tasks if "Start with Windows" was not checked.
- Fix: Core Temp may crash on systems when switching between power supplies (wall/battery) or exiting sleep/hibernation mode.
- Fix: TCaseMax calculation for socket 939 AMD processors.
- Update: Shared memory applications and AMD Phenom derivatives will now show temperature for all of the cores.
- Update: Core Temp will remember proper screen position on multiple displays, when the 1st display is on the right.
Version 0.99.7.7 - 29th July, 2010
- New: Core Temp FAQ is now available online, see About Core Temp dialog.
- New: System tray icons for CPU speed and CPU load - see System Tray setup under Options.
- New: Support for the latest mobile AMD processors.
- Fix: Multiple "Fail" messages when the computer exits sleep or plugged into/unplugged from power (laptops).
- Fix: Several mobile Intel processor recognition issues.
- Fix: When disabling Windows 7 Taskbar feature with Cycle mode, icons still continue to cycle.
- Fix: Windows 7 Taskbar settings UI bug.
- Update: "Start with Windows" function in Vista and 7 now works on a per-user basis.
- Update: Change the time and date layout of the log file name to YYYY-MM-DD HH-MM-SS.
- Update: All of the readings logged are now numeric only.
- Update: In single instance mode, the previous instance will be brought to the screen.
- Known issue: Core Temp may stop responding for a period of time or completely lockup on some systems when switching between power supplies (wall/battery) or exiting sleep/hibernation mode.
Version 0.99.7.3 - 5th July, 2010
- New: "Start Core Temp with Windows" feature on Windows Vista and 7.
- Fix: Taking a screenshot would not capture the whole window in Vista/7 with aero mode.
- Fix: Windows 7 taskbar Cycle mode only shows up after the first interval has elapsed.
- Fix: Overheating protection UI bug.
- Fix: The Mini-mode menu was not checked when Mini-mode was activated.
- Fix: Corrected the placement and size of the load label on Phenom based processors.
- Fix: Order of appearance of the system tray icons in Windows 7.
- Update: The appropriate G15 menu is now checked depending on the status of the G15 plug-in.
- Update: Added support for 12 core processors to temperature offset adjustment window.
Version 0.99.7.0 - 26th June, 2010
- New: Implemented Windows 7 taskbar button features. (Under the Options menu)
- New: Clock modulation detection for Intel processors.
- New: Proper support the Phenom II X6 and Athlon L100 series.
- New: Support for the E3000 Celeron series.
- New: Displays the processor's manufacturing process. (Lithography)
- Fix: Intel frequency detection.
- Fix: Frequency doesn't update after exiting from Sleep or Hibernation. (Intel)
- Fix: Reading and logging intervals in Settings can't be changed.
- Fix: Minor Intel processor recognition issues.
- Fix: On some systems the System Information window would flood the screen with errors.
- Fix: G15 plugin restarts after resuming from sleep even if it was previously disabled from the menu.
- Fix: Overheating protection on AMD processors bug.
- Update: Rearranged the main GUI and added new information.
- Update: Added missing Intel Socket names.
Version 0.99.6.1 - 8th May, 2010
- Fix: Overheating protection.
- Fix: Incorrect detection of some Intel and AMD processors.
- Fix: Layout problems with AMD Phenom series and newer processors.
- Known issues: Intel processor speed detection displays extremely high numbers.
Version 0.99.6.0 - 26th April, 2010
- New: Support for new and upcoming Intel and AMD processors.
- New: Better recognition of AMD dual/tri core unlocked CPUs.
- New: Optional 24 hour display on G15 LCD.
- Fix: Platform field blank for newer AMD CPUs.
- Fix: Some K8 CPUs were unknown or recognized incorrectly.
- Fix: Overheat protection "Activate at specified temperature" problems were fixed.
- Fix: Overheat detection does not show a Balloon Tip when user specified temperature value is set.
- Fix: Temperature displays a negative value when core temperature reaches over TjMax (Intel).
- Fix: Intel W3500 series Xeons recognized with Core i7 model numbers (ie W3520 shown as Xeon 920)
- Fix: In certain cases Core 2 Duo T5500 was recognized as a T5450.
- Fix: G15 LCD display is no longer always-on-top after coming out of sleep or hibernation.
- Fix: G15 won't display 0.0000v in case VID readings are not supported by the CPU.
- Fix: In some cases, at Windows startup systemtray icons would not appear.
- Update: Windows XP SP2 or higher is now required.
- Update: Completely new processor frequency detection algorithm. (for Core 2 generation and newer only)
- Update: Remove "APICID" from main window as it has very little use.
Version 0.99.5.27 - 5th August, 2009
- Fix: Crash on AMD 45nm processors.
Version 0.99.5.26 - 3rd August, 2009
- Fix: Incorrect clock speeds reported on some systems.
- Fix: At startup Core Temp shows 0 (?) or 21 (?) on AMD K8 series.
- Fix: Turion MK series recognition was wrong.
- Fix: Properly detect Atom and Core i7 engineering samples.
- Fix: Tri-Core AMD CPUs incorrectly shown as having only 2 cores and 2 threads in 64bit Core Temp binary.
- Fix: System tray text was off center.
- Fix: Penryn (mobile Core 2) processors reported as having 85C TjMax instead of 90C.
- Fix: Settings window would open centered, and sometimes out of the desktop area.
- Fix: System tray icon very small in Windows 2000/XP/2003.
- Fix: AMD Athlon X2 4x50e series detected as 3x50e.
- Fix: Using a negative offset on AMD systems results in "42949672xx°C" being displayed.
- Fix: Add support for Mobile Athlon 64 X2 TK-xx series and Turion 64 MK-xx series.
- Fix: Workaround added for when Core Temp fails to find supported CPUs on Phenom based systems.
- Fix: PROCHOT signal from Intel CPUs was not picked up correctly.
- Fix: Core Temp would start out of the desktop area, and the main Window couldn't be seen/accessed.
- Fix: False overheating warning on AMD systems.
- Fix: False readings of over 200C° on AMD systems.
- Fix: High/low temperatures would be reversed when "Show distance to TjMax" was enabled.
- Fix: Clicking "Defaults" button in settings would enable logging when it should be disabled by default.
- Fix: 23xx and 83xx series AMD Opterons recognized as 83xx and 23xx respectively.
- Fix: System tray icons appear incorrectly on AMD K10 and newer CPUs.
- Fix: "Show highest temp of each CPU" systemtray icon configuration sometimes reports duplicate readings.
- Fix: G15 applet did not work after resuming from Sleep/Suspend.
- New: Completely new code for processor speed detection.
- New: A comprehensive processor information window (F3 or Tools --> System information).
- New: Thermal protection mechanism. (Look at Options menu, changed from 0.99.5.20 beta)
- New: Support for the latest AMD and Intel CPUs.
- New: Mini mode for GUI. (Double click anywhere to switch between modes)
- New: Per core temperature offset adjustment. (Look at Options menu)
- New: Screenshots are now taken in the lossless but very compact PNG format.
- New: User defined text colors for main Window. (Options --> Settings)
- New: Show high/low temperatures. (Press F6 or the Tools menu to reset values)
- New: On/Off switch for G15 applet in Tools menu.
- New: Running several instances of Core Temp is now possible (enable in Settings).
- Update: Temp turns Orange when temperature is over TControl, and Red when CPU is thottling/critical.
- Update: Reorganized menu.
- Update: TjMax for mobile Atom processors changed to 90C.
- Update: "Lion" codename for AMD Turion was changed to "Griffin".
- Update: Completely dropped support for older Windows NT OS, Windows XP or up is required.
(For Windows 2000: download GDIPlus.dll here http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?gdiplus)
Version 0.99.4 - 19th January, 2009
Completely rewritten base code.
Core Temp is now available in both 32 and 64 bit versions.
- New: CPU detection improved, efficiency improved, speed improved, clock speed detection improved.
- New: Initial support for Core i5 (Lynnfield).
- New: Automatically detect Core i7/i5 series TjMax.
- New: Show real-time TDP of Core i7 processors (still needs work).
- New: Alternative clock speed detection for Core 2, i7 and i5 series and up.
- New: Support for all currently available and some future processor families. (Intel & AMD)
- New: Temperature changes color when temperatures hit high levels to alert the user. (Orange = hot, Red = critical)
- New: Show (!) besides the temperature of a core which hit critical temp as a notification of past overheating.
- New: Invalid temperature values are followed by (?) for both Intel and AMD.
- New: AMD AM2 65nm K8 based processors get a 21c offset to fix incorrect temperature reporting (info from AMD).
- New: AMD Black Edition processors identified by "BE" suffix after PR rating.
- New: Display time and date on G15 LCD.
- New: Complete DPI awareness - Core Temp GUI now scales perfectly with any DPI setting.
- New: Rewritten algorithm for "Register dump" function, works much faster and more accurate (no ghost devices).
- New: Redesigned log file system:
1) Settings window allows to start logging when Core Temp starts.
Logging can be toggled on or off from the Options menu or simply by pressing F4.
2) Layout is completely changed. Now it's easy to create graphs and the output is more coherent and understandable.
3) CSV file format is preserved.
4) Each logging session creates a seperate log file named with time and date of session start.
5) Logging is now off by default.
- New: Register dump provides much more information:
1) Supported instruction set.
2) Supported features.
3) Manufacturing node.
4) Default CPU speed, multiplier range and maximum VID.
5) Bus ratio multiplier.
6) Bus frequency.
7) Processor and OS thread counts.
8) Cache: Count and size.
9) Processor topology.
10) PCI register dump also lists device names when "PCIDEVS.TXT" file is added to Core Temp's directory,
Link (scroll down a little).
11) Better output layout, easier to read.
- Fix: Core Temp crashes on Intel multi-processor platforms with Socket #0 unpopulated.
- Fix: Countless minor bug fixes due to rewritten code base.
- Fix: System tray icons do not appear after explorer.exe crash/restart.
- Update: Core Temp will now work with A0 and A1 revisions of 65nm Core 2 processors.
- Update: Core Temp will not work on some/all virtual machine software.
- Update: TjMax values for 65nm Core 2 series adjusted.
Version 0.99.3 - 22th August, 2008
- New: Correct TjMax values for 45nm Core 2 series, according to this document.
- Fix: When TjMax = 0 (undefined) "Delta to Tjunction" was not added to the temperature string.
- Fix: On the fly CPU speed didn't pick up changes when EIST was disabled (only C1E active).
Version 0.99.2 - 18th August, 2008
- Fix: Start with Windows option was broken in 0.99.1.
- Fix: Default color for the second system tray icon is invisible with WinXP blue theme.
- Fix: Save screenshot function would create a corrupted BMP in some viewing software.
- Fix: Nehalem does not report VID like earlier CPUs. VID field now disabled for Nehalem.
- Fix: Incorrect 65nm Turion X2 code name detection.
- Fix: Potential bug of improper K10 and up recognition.
- Fix: Enabling distance to Tj.Max with "Highest temp." for system tray would show the largest distance to Tj.Max instead of smallest.
- Fix: Vendor ID and Device ID values were reversed in the register dump file.
- Fix: 3/4 temperatures logged for Phenom X3/X4 instead of 1.
- New: Support for Core Temp plugins. (Still in beta phase and not in GUI yet).
- New: Full support for AMD's Puma platform CPUs (in previous version reffered to as Griffin).
- New: Initial support for 45nm AMD processors.
- New: Update K8 and K10 recognition code to support all currently known CPUs.
- New: Default TDP detection for Nehalem.
- New: On the fly CPU speed detection.
- New: Close to system tray option.
- Update: Log file is now produced in CSV format - easily import your logs into Excel.
- Update: Logging interval is now in Seconds instead of miliseconds.
- Update: Default logging interval is now 10 seconds.
- Update: Logging is now off by default.
Version 0.99.1 - 10th July, 2008
- Fix: Layout when using upto 125% DPI.
- Fix: Layout problem and extra systemtray icons with Phenom.
- Fix: Potential crashes while saving a register dump file.
- Fix: Core Temp icon wasn't showing in About box.
- Fix: Menu shortcut keys were not available for all menu items.
- Fix: A few old unnoticable bugs.
- New: Initial Intel Nehalem support.
- New: Initial support for AMD's Griffin cores - Untested.
- New: Improved Intel Atom support.
- New: Support latest AMD K8 CPUs.
- New: Support for HyperThreaded CPUs. Core Temp will only display the physical cores and average load on each core.
- New: Support for Pentium E5000 series.
- New: Display core and thread count per CPU.
- New: GUI Adjustments of Temperature offset and G15 applet via the Settings window.
- New: Create a screenshot function. Access from "Options" menu or by F9 shortcut.
- New: Shortcut key for register dump file: F7.
- New: Update register dump output: APIC ID, CPU number, Core number, Thread number.
- Update: Move all settings to the ini file out of the registry.
- Update: Rename ini file to CoreTemp.ini.
- Update: Temperature offset adjustment works for AMD CPUs as well.
- Update: Atom Tj.Max adjusted for more accurate readings.
- Update: Cleaned up code a little bit.
Version 0.99 - 18th May, 2008
- Fix: Incorrect recognition of 45nm Mobile Intel CPUs.
- Fix: CPU temperature not displayed in Core Temp window on Phenom CPUs (0.98 and 0.98.1).
- Fix: CPU load would sometimes display -1% load.
- Fix: AMD K8 would sometimes spike to 206C, the false reading is now ignored.
- Fix: AMD K8 sometimes constantly reads -49C.
- Fix: Core Temp does not show up automatically on G15 LCD with 2.02 driver.
- Fix: Shared memory structure was not properly filled on multiprocessor systems.
- Fix: System tray setting "Show highest temperature of each CPU" only displays one temperature reading in a multi CPU system.
- Fix: Certain problems with font resizing should now be fixed.
- Fix: G15 LCD would not update after using soft buttons.
- Fix: On temperature display mode change, high and low records were not reset.
- Fix: Changing the reading interval in settings did not actually update, restart of Core Temp was needed to apply the change.
- Fix: Incorrect VID detection on 45nm desktop Intel parts.
- New: Shared memory - developers now have access to Core Temp data.
- New: Register dump to text file function.
- New: Preliminary Atom (Silverthorne) support - Untested.
- New: Support for Intel Core 2 Duo E7000 45nm series.
- New: Option to show a single icon instead of temperature in the system tray.
- New: Custom font and size for G15 LCD screen or simply use the built in compact font and layout. (via Settings.ini)
- Update: Improved detection of L2 cache on Intel chips for more accurate recognition.
- Update: Rewritten temperature calculation to fix problems with shared memory.
- Update: Default G15 LCD text layout and font changed.
- Update: Doesn't create a log file containing session start and end times if logging is disabled.
- Update: Settings.ini file is automatically created with default settings in case one doesn't already exist.
Version 0.98.1 - 23rd April, 2008
- Fix: Incorrect recognition of 45nm Intel CPUs in version 0.98.
Version 0.98 - 23rd April, 2008
- Fix: Core Temp sometimes crashes when another program tries to access the log file. - Still needs further testing.
- New: Show load percentage per core.
- New: Adjustable Tj.Max value via *.INI file.
- New: Option to start Core Temp with Windows.
- New: Support new Intel Mobile processors
- Update: Maximum logging interval is now 99999ms instead of 9999ms.
- Update: Log file layout. Shows current temperature, high\low temperature, core load, CPU speed.
Version 0.97.1 - 7th March, 2008
- Fix: Phenom did not display proper temperature in version 0.97.
- Fix: Phenom randomly reports 255C (value ignored).
- Fix: Phenom displays more than a single system tray icon per CPU.
- Fix: Phenom 1/4 multipliers rounded improperly.
- Update: C° and F° now will display °C and °F accordingly.
Version 0.97 - 5th March, 2008
- New: Vista x64 support - All drivers are now digitally signed!
- New: Logitech G15 keyboard support - see ReadMe!.txt for details.
- New: Support 45nm LGA775 Xeon series.
- Fix: Opaque background in system tray wasn't 16x16 pixels.
- Fix: Yonah based CPUs incorrectly detected.
- Fix: 1333FSB Dual Core Conroe based Xeon incorrectly detected.
- Fix: Dreaded cycle of "Driver can't load" messages if driver failed to load.
- Fix: Socket AM2 Athlon-FX was not recognized.
- Update: Core Temp layout on a Phenom.
Version 0.96.1 - 15th January, 2008
- New: Support for Phenom and ''Barcelona'' Opteron.
- New: Support all K8 processors.
- New: Support Intel Celeron M 500 series.
- Fix: Wrong CPU speed on Intel ES chips.
- Fix: Fix M0 Tjunction max detection.
- Fix: Intel QX6850 CPU's rating shown as QX6650.
- Fix: Intel E6550 CPU's rating shown as E6650.
- Fix: Intel Celeron M 400 series detected incorrectly.
- Fix: AMD Opteron for Socket AM2 reported as Santa Rosa instead of Santa Ana.
Version 0.96 - 31st December, 2007
- New: System tray icons configuration.
- New: Support for Intel's latest CPUs.
- New: ClearType font support.
- New: Time\Date column to the log file.
- New: Always on top option.
- Fix: Core Temp does not proprerly display temperature and CPU select fields.
- Fix: Log file layout.
- Fix: Hide\Show does not properly Minimize\Restore window.
- Fix: Core code names aren't properly detected. (Intel)
- Fix: Incorrect\Missing CPU rating when not using stock\maximum multiplier. (Intel)
- Fix: Wrong CPU clock is reported when using EIST\non-maximum multiplier. (Intel)
- Fix: Wrong detection of Merom based CPUs.
- Fix: Single core Athlon 64s and Semprons reading -49C constantly. (Rare)
- Fix: C2D M0 rev. report very low temperatures. (Tjmax to 100C)
- Fix: Layout and display of tool tip text in the system tray. (Now shows a core per line)
- Update: Log the start and end of a session even if logging is disabled.
- Update: Settings and Systray settings windows appear in center of main window.
- Update: Rename "Tjunction" field to "Tj. Max" to make things clearer.
Version 0.95.4 - 22nd August, 2007
- Fix: Core Temp causes restarts/BSODs on start.
- Fix: Core Temp causes hard shutdowns on some AMD systems.
- Fix: System tray icons are black squares on less than 32bit desktops.
- Fix: Some other minor bugs fixed.
- New: Support new Intel CPUs.
Version 0.95 - 17th March, 2007
- Fix: Revision F Turion/Turion X2 detected wrong.
- Fix: Core Temp fully loads one core on a dual core AMD CPU.
- Fix: Core Temp crashes on Dual Core Opteron 200 series systems.
- Fix: Core Temp misdetected certain Dual Core Opteron CPUs.
- Fix: Must set Core Temp to run as Administrator in Vista.
- Fix: Can't see Core Temp GUI if Core Temp was last closed minimized.
- Fix: C2D L2 rev. report very low temperatures. (Tjmax to 100C)
- Fix: Core Temp reported wrong temps after a while. (Driver conflict)
- Fix: Core Temp reported Max VID on Intel CPUs. (Now shows current)
- New: Show temperature in System tray.
- New: Manual refresh option by pressing F5 or "File" Menu.
- New: Show "Delta to Tjunction" temperature for Core 2 CPUs.
- New: Support for latest Intel and AMD CPUs.
- New: Minimize/Restore option in system tray icon right click.
- New: Save last window position.
- New: Prevent 2 instances of Core Temp from launching.
- Update: Rewritten Intel CPU recognition code.
- Update: Core 2 Duo codename change to Conroe-2M from Allendale.
- Update: Pop up bubble-window with temperatures removed.
- Update: Not Beta status anymore.
Version 0.94 - 16th November, 2006
- Update: Only list physical processors in CPU selection.
- Update: Improve Intel CPU detection.
- Fix: Temperature log file not created in EXE folder.
- Fix: Temperature log file left "Processor" field blank.
- New: An actual icon for the EXE/System tray.
- New: An option to display temperature in Fahrenheit.
- New: An option to start Core Temp minimized.
- Remove: GCPUID button.
Version 0.93 - 19th October, 2006
- Update: Remove 49C/35W TCM/TDP (AMD only).
- Update: Reverse core numbers (AMD only).
- Update: Start numbering from CPU/Core #0.
- Update: "TCaseMax" label to "Tjunction" for Core 2 series.
- Fix: Temperature overflow, would show "4294967296C° (?)".
- Fix: A new "CPU is overheating" message appearing with each temp read.
- Fix: Wrong VID (not VCore) reported in the 1.0xxV range on Core 2 series.
- New: Detection of CPU "C* State" (C0/C1/C2/C3, Intel only).
- New: Toggle logging On/Off.
- New: Select interval for reading temps.
- New: Select interval for logging.
- New: Disable CPU overheat warning.
Version 0.9.0.91 - 10th July, 2006
-Logging feature added - Just copy into Excel for easy graphing.
- Fixed a bug where some programs would cause the program's driver to fail.
Version 0.9.0.86 - 5th July, 2006
- Removed Sensor Offset support - Since it gave very inaccurate readings.
- Fixed a bug where a non-CnQ chip would report x4 Multiplier.
Version 0.9.0.85 - 5th July, 2006
- Added Sensor Offset support for more accurate results.
- Fixed a bug with the program failing to show temps lower than 0C.
Version 0.9.0.83 - 5th July, 2006
- Fixed a bug with Ballon tip always showing 0C.
- More text formatting.
Version 0.9.0.80 - 4th July, 2006
- Integrated "AMD64 TCaseMax" - For RevE chips only.
- Added support for the whole K8 series of CPUs.
- Fixed some small GUI bugs.
Version 0.9.0.54 - 18th June, 2006
- Added Revision F AMD CPU support.
- Added Tjunction detection on Yonah/Conroe/Merom for accurate temperature readings.
- Fixed some bugs.
Version 0.9.0.36 - 12th May, 2006
proper Merom*/Conroe** support.
some GUI problems.
code to prevent potential endless loop.
"Read Valid" flag is not set, will show (?) after the
* On a
Merom it will report the temperature delta to Tjunction (Max temp
defined by Intel).
** Conroe might not support this feature.
0.9.0.32 - 24th April, 2006
public beta release.