[Feature Request] Option to create just one log file

User feature requests
Planned features for Core Temp
Beryus
New User

[Feature Request] Option to create just one log file

Post by Beryus »

Hi,

I want to make a long term evaluation of my max cpu temperatures. Therefore I have to open each log file and sort the cpu temperatures descending via Microsoft Excel. That's ok and a really nice analyzing method. But now i found out that CoreTemp creates one log file for each session and opening each log file and sorting the temperatures is just annoying. Therefore I vote for an option in CoreTemp to create just one log file that CoreTemp updates. So you can open CoreTemp at startup minimized everytime (thanks for that option), do your things (includes shutting down and booting up) and when the time has come you open just one log file, sort it and you see what was the highest cpu temperature you ever reached. Then you can act accordingly.
Another option for me would be that CoreTemp remembers the max cpu temperature even if you shut down and boot up thereafter (assuming that you allowed CoreTemp to start logging on OS start up).
I hope you understand what I want to propose.

Beryus

P.S. Sorry for my probably bad english.

Chakky
New User

Re: [Feature Request] Option to create just one log file

Post by Chakky »

Hi,

i would like monitoring my CPU too. I read the logfiles with Windows Powershell. But I need only one file, its easiler to handle for me. So i Vote for this too :)

*Sry bad english, i hope u understand*

RedHeaded
New User

Re: [Feature Request] Option to create just one log file

Post by RedHeaded »

I would appreciate that feature too.
I was just looking for that option.

Return to “Development”