Login | Register

temps/data not visible

A place to discuss topics related to Core Temp
  • Author
temps/data not visible

Postby d3v » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:06 pm

The android app is not working correctly. It's been this way for a while. I can connect to my server, it shows online, but I see no data. When I expand the section I see the headers, temp, clock, etc but they still dont have data, and dont seem to change either if I remove/save/reload the app. Please help! I saw in the other thread that this is a known issue.. I bought the paid version thinking 'certainly THIS one will work'.. /frustrated
d3v
New User

Re: temps/data not visible

Postby scottyhuff » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:37 am

I see no response to this in over 2 years. Is there a solution? I just installed Core Temp Server and the android app and I'm having the same problem. I see the connection is 'Online' but there is no data.
scottyhuff
New User

Re: temps/data not visible

Postby The Coolest » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:12 am

It's a bug in the current version of the app.
You can apply a work around by using an older version of the Core Temp Remote Server plugin on the machines that aren't displaying data.
You need to replace the Remote Server Plugin files with this version: http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/php/download.php?id=8 and then it should work.
The plugin files are usually located in C:\Program Files\Core Temp\Plugins\Remote Server
Member of our O/C Folding @ Home team
"<The_Coolest> you can't unwaste wasted CPU cycles" - Start FOLDing now!
Main rig:
Core i7 2600K 3.4GHz @ 4.5GHz (Scythe Mugen2) / Mobo: Biostar TP67XE / SSD: Crucial M4 128GB (+ HDDs) / GPU: HD5450 / Mem: 4x4GB DDR3-1600 G.Skill 4GBXL RipJaws X - 16GB total / PSU: Seasonic S12II 620W.
Secondary rig:
Core i3 540 3.06GHz @ Stock / Mobo: MSI H55M-ED55 / GPU: Integrated / Mem: 2x2GB DDR3-1600 G.Skill 4GBRL RipJaws - 4GB total / PSU: FSP ATX350-PNR 350W.

Core Temp - Accurate temperature monitor for Intel's Core/Core 2 and AMD64 processors
The Coolest
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Discussion