Currently in plans for v2:
- Monitor CPU load - Done.
- Monitor Ram usage - Done.
- Monitor and control CPU frequency - Monitoring done. FSB control done.
- Monitor CPU temperature. And in the case of Atom chips the internal core temp, like my Core Temp utility - Done.
- Monitor and control CPU fan speed - Done.
- Monitor and control LCD brightness - Done.
- Control display resolution - still in question whether I'm going to implement this, since we already have the great AsTray app, and I don't see a reason to reinvent the wheel in that department. - Not done.
- Monitor Num/Caps/Scroll lock key status - Done.
- Battery information - Unlikely, need to figure out how to do it - Not done.
- A GUI for all the different settings you may need. - In progress.
- Applied settings will be saved between sessions - Not done.
- A profile system when everything else is ready. - Not done.
Please remember that this is an ALPHA 1.
Things will of course change a bit and functionality, especially user-friendliness will be improved.
Any input you may have will help me improve this program to fit your needs better.
I've only tested it on my 701 EEE PC, but forum members have confirmed that it also works on the 90x series.
It should also work on the 1000 series, but be careful, 1000HE is NOT supported yet.
Tests on the Atom based EEEs will be appreciated.
Please read - Readme.txt.
I'll also look into displaying the battery info, but doesn't seem likely right now.
The Num, Caps and Scroll lock key status on the OSD will also be updated as soon as the key is pressed, opposed to what we see with the current version where it takes about a second to update.
All of these are going to be optional and you'll be able to disable the ones you don't need in the program's settings.