EEEPC Tool is free, please help support it by donating.
Download EEEPC Tool Beta 1.0 Build 736
This little program is designed for use *ONLY* on the Asus EEE PC.
It allows the user chose custom resolutions and enable scaling, this means that you can use a higher resolution than the LCD's native and not get the "scroll" effect.
If you find any bugs, please post it in the "Bugs" section ASAP!
Any suggestions on improvements or ideas are welcome in the "Development" section.
Version 1.0 Beta Build 736 - 19th March, 2008
- Add: Memory usage monitor. Suggest you delete the old OSD.ini.
- Fix: Visual bug with OSD when changing resolution.
- Fix: Very small memory leak. (Unnoticable for users)
- Change: Compiled using the latest compiler and runtime versions.
- Change: Resolution will only be adjusted if it's different than the current one. (Or if scaling was enabled\disabled)
- Change: After enabling scaling, the setting will "stick" even after a restart.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest