How to take a screen shot.

Post screenshots of your CPU's temperature

Moderator: imposter

imposter

How to take a screen shot.

Post by imposter »

Grr for the heck of it, i saw one member who didn't know how to do it, so i decided to make this.

To take a screen shot of the whole screen simply press the Print screen button as shown.

Then open up Mircosoft paint, And hit CONTROL + V to paste the image. After that Go to save as, and save the picture as a .PNG file.

once your done saving it to the hard drive, Go to www.imageshack.us or any other webhost of your choice. upload it, and copy the URL Into your forums post.

To take a individual windows screen shot repeats the step above, but hit ALT then hit the print screen button to capture the window you have selected.

Imp

CoreTemp-User309

Post by CoreTemp-User309 »

If you hit "tools" at the top and scroll down to the bottom it is the "F9" key. After you click that on the drop down list, it will then ask you where you would like to save it.

After you do that upload it to imageshack, photobucket or whatever host you prefer and post it.

BTW: printscreen works but then you have to open paint and hit paste in paint then save it and or cut just the coretemp part out and open a new paint and paste it to save just that. That is why i recommend the "F9"

CoreTemp-User031

Post by CoreTemp-User031 »

When imposter made the above post, Core Temp didn't have the ability to take screenshots yet. :wink:

CoreTemp-User309

Post by CoreTemp-User309 »

XhmikosR wrote:When imposter made the above post, Core Temp didn't have the ability to take screenshots yet. :wink:
That is why i included the printscreen and how to use it feature.... :wink:

Return to “Core Temp - Screenshots”