Core Temp is free, please help support it by donating.
Download Core Temp v1.0 RC4
This program that lets you monitor Intel's Core 2 and Core i3\i5\i7, AMD Athlon64 and later VIA C7 and Nano chips' die temperature.
The temperature readings are very accurate as the data is collected from a Digital Thermal Sensor (or DTS) which is located in each individual processing core, near the hottest part.
For more information click here
There is also an article posted about Core Temp and a little background on standard thermal sensors - Article
Please help out Core Temp popularity by Digging it.
If you find any bugs, please post it in the "Bugs" section ASAP!
Any suggestions on improvements or ideas are welcome in the "Development" section.
Note 1: Please read the ReadMe!.txt file for some useful tips.
Are you a developer yourself and have ideas for new features?
Click here for information about developing your own plugins for Core Temp.
Version 1.0 RC4 - 15th October, 2012
*** Core Temp Monitor is now available, an Android app to monitor your machines from anywhere in the world!
More information is available here
- New: Multilingual interface. Core Temp now natively supports adding non-English languages.
- New: Plugin system - 3rd party developers can now create plugins and extensions for Core Temp, both native code and .Net is supported, please see here for more information.
- New: Added support for Intel Pentium and AMD K5 and newer processors. (detection only, Temperature by Acpi Thermalzones)
- New: Added support for VIA processors. (C3 - detection only, Temperature by Acpi Thermalzones)
- New: Intel Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, AMD Bulldozer, Piledriver and Fusion (Trinity, Llano, Brazos) support.
- New: Max TDP detection on supporting processors.
- New: Active power consumption on Intel's Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge processors.
- Fix: All of the user reported bugs and many more unreported problems.
- Update: Optimized the startup code, Core Temp should now launch 2 to 4 times faster.
- Update: Optimized many other aspects of the code, Core Temp should now consume much less CPU time than before.
- Update: Restored support for older OS: Windows XP is now fully supported, Windows 2000 requires security updates KB935839, KB835732 and GDI+. In some cases Hotfix KB816542 may be needed as well.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest